Hi. I'm Crystal (Owner of Pure Images)
I studied photography in college and graduated with a degree in Photographic arts. I started Pure Images in the end of 2009 in hopes of offering unique, beautiful, timeless photography at an affordable price. Since then I have shot over a thousand weddings and continue to stand by what I believe in.....
no one should start a marriage in debt from their wedding and they shouldn't be comprising quality either! I love shooting weddings and I couldn't image myself doing anything else.
- I am a food junkie. Pizza is my favorite, as long as it's pepperoni.
- Listening to music is 100% better, than watching tv.
- I have been to 9 countries. I want to visit as many as I can.
- Diet coke and sour candy are my weaknesses.
- I have 2 children and 3 stepchildren. The youngest is 7, the oldest is 21.
- I will backpack through Europe one day.
- My job is amazing. I create memories for clients that will last them lifetimes.
- I have been published work through a variety of publications including the San Diego North County Times Newspaper and Website, a National Commercial Walmart Campaign airing during Veteran's Day, The Inland Empire Family Magazine, and I Shoot Faces Online Publication. I have also taught classes and written articles on photography and editing.